WHAT IS THE NATIONAL ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION SYSTEM (UETS)?
The system established, operated and secured by PTT A.Ş. to carry out electronic notification procedures made in accordance with the 7 / a article amended by the Law No. 7201 and the Electronic Notification Regulation numbered 30617 published on 06.12.2018 is called the National Electronic Notification System (UETS).
- Provides information security and protection of personal data.
- It increases the quality of service.
- It guarantees that the content of the document cannot be changed by others, it is reliable.
- The notification process, which takes weeks in the physical environment, is carried out in seconds with the e-notification system.
- It does not leave any dispute in the electronic notification system as to when the notification is made, who is the sending institution and the recipient, what is the sent notification and its attachments, and can be viewed.
- Notifications made through the e-notification system are the biggest friends of nature, green and humanity because they save paper, time and energy.
BASIC ADVANTAGES FOR MAKING THE PROCEDURES IN THE ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENT
- Time saving
- Paper archive earnings
- Cost saving
- Fast formal and commercial transactions
- Efficient execution of commercial activities
- Environmental protection
HOW TO APPLY?
For Legal Entities and Public Institutions;
For those who have to be notified electronically, they are made to the PTT by the relevant institution, organization or association within one month from the date of the obligation.
Only real persons can open their accounts online via electronic signature or mobile signature from the "Online Application" link at “www.etebligat.gov.tr."
Application From PTT Centers;
Real persons and legal entities who do not have to be notified electronically can apply to PTT to get an electronic notification address.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY UETS ACCOUNT?
The National Electronic Notification System (UETS) Web Interface Component is available at “www.etebligat.gov.tr" or “ptt.etebligat.gov.tr".
Account holders at UETS will be able to use the following methods to log in:
- TC Identity Num and password
(In order to use this method, it is necessary to update and verify the mobile phone by applying to PTT tolls. Thus, it is possible to get the password from the system for the first time with the mobile phone. The password can also be entered into the system.)
- Mobile signature