1. I have still not received the notice document that is published on behalf of me, how can I learn its outcome?
If the barcode number with 13 digits is learned, it is possible to track it over the automation system.
2. It has not taken an action as the notice paper is not sent back to the issuing association, how can I learn where it is?
If the barcode number with 13 digits is learned, it is possible to track it over the automation system and also to get information about the delivery to the issuing association that issued the notification paper.
3. Within how many days does the Notification arrive to its addressee?
If the address is in the same provincial delivery area, the period is maximum 5 days but if the address is in different delivery area, this period is maximum 7 days.
In the places subject to the village delivery, the notification is made with the first village delivery programme regardless of the periods mentioned above.
In returning the notification which is not possible to be delivered and in delivering the notification to
issuing association, two fold of the periods mentioned above is taken into consideration.
4. What kind of transaction is processed in case that the notice paper is not come back to the issuing authority?
If it is requested by issuing association, a certified copy of "delivery notice" drawn up in accordance with the data of the notice paper is delivered to the issuing association during the delivery of the notification.
5. What does it stand for if the notification that is issued on behalf of me is delivered to the village headman, councillors and police force?
If it is not possible to deliver the
notificationto the addressee or the persons authorized on behalf of the addressee, the
is delivered to the
village headman, councillors or police force by leaving "information paper" to the address. Thereby the notification is deemed to be made to the addressee.
6. Supposing that I am not at home, to whom is my notification delivered?
If the person to be made notification is not in his/her address, the notification can be made to the person who is living in the same house or to the maid of the addressee living in the same house.
7. In case of loss of the notice document, to whom is the indemnity paid?
In case of loss of the notice paper except force majors, the indemnity procedure which is applied for the registered posts is valid.
8. What does it stand for if I have an "information paper" on my door?
It is an informing paper showing that to whom the notification issued for you is delivered and the notification date since your address is closed.
9. Within how many days does the Notification to be communicated to its addressee/what kind of procedure is applied in case of any delay?
If the province, where the fast notification is posted, is in provincial delivery area, the notification is delivered in 24 hours at the latest as of the acceptance but if the fast notification is sent to different province, it is delivered in two days at the latest as of the acceptance.
The return of the notice paper belonging to the fast notification is made to the issuing association within two days at the latest as of the delivery of the notification. (In the calculation of these periods, the periods such as public holidays when the delivery cannot be made are not taken into consideration)
Upon the request of the sender, the rest amount after deducting the normal notification fee in the weight level from the acceptance fee is paid to the sender if the fast notification is not delivered to its addressee in due time.